Friday, January 14, 2011

A very confused 25 year old

For the last couple years I have known that there is something out there that I should be doing.  Whether it be a job, volunteering, 
career, school........?????
I just can't get my mind around what it is.  What I do know is that it is bigger and better than what I am doing now.  I just wish that life were easier to figure out.  Some people have their path picked out early on in life {like right after High school} but for some reason it has not hit me yet.  For some people their path was clear as day.....
having kids...
going to college....
getting a job they 
have always wanted...
but why isn't it hitting me yet.


I am only 25 but at the same time I am TWENTY FIVE and should 
have SOMETHING in the works.  

I am not a firm believer in fate and I really don't believe that my path has been planned out for me already.  I like to think that I can change anything about it that I want to.  I also know that there has GOT TO BE something great out there for me to do and I can feel it.....but can't find it.  
Will it find me? Will I search my whole life for this "something"? 
Will I not find it in time and the opportunity pass me by?  
Will I make the wrong choice and regret it later in life?

I want to grow old and KNOW that I did what 
I wanted and needed to do in this life.  

I also know that I should not be afraid to make changes.  I should not be afraid to make mistakes.
{Which happens to be one of my biggest challenges....I can't fail}
Why should I be afraid of change and even FAILURE



Signed,
A very confused 25 year old


1 comment:

  1. oh girl, you know we are kindred spirits because we seem to struggle with the same thing. I'm always looking for that thing in life that I'm suppose to do. But its like my dad said "enjoy what you're doing now until something else comes along." so much easier said than done.
    you know I {heart} you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete